Ocjena teme:
  • 0 Glas (ova)- 0 Prosječno
Dembele to stay in Barcelona
[Slika: 45121.jpg]

wwwbeer777 Barcelona’s French winger, Ousmane Dembele, revealed on Monday that he will stay in Barcelona to prove himself and will not leave the club by the end of the season.

“I signed a five-year contract at Barcelona. I'm going to be in Barcelona a very long time. I'm not going to leave after a season,” Dembele told press on Monday. 

The French winger joined Barcelona last summer from Borussia Dortmund for €105 million ($130 million), but wwwbeer777 he failed to earn a starting position on the team. 

“I'm not in my best form, but little by little, it's coming back. I still have to work on my cardio, because I get tired very quickly,” added the French winger.

Dembele participated in Barcelona’s 0-3 loss on Tuesday night in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals. That loss ruled Dembele and his teammates out of the competition.

Barcelona fans criticized wwwbeer777 Dembele’s lifestyle for affecting his performance with the team. Dembele responded, “At Barcelona, I have a better lifestyle. At Dortmund, I didn't have a great lifestyle and I didn't get injured, so it's not that."

Skoči:

Korisnika pretražuje ovu temu: 1 Gost(iju)